WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022 to be Out on June 3
– PC : My Result Plus
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has released an official notice regarding the declaration date of WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022. As per the information shared in the official notification, the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022 will be declared on June 3 at 10 am. Thus, matriculation students who had appeared in the exams can log on to the official website of WBBSE at wbbse.wb.gov.in to check their respective scores.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Here’s What Official Notification States
The official notification, dated May 30, 2022, stated that the results of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examinations) will be announced by the President of the West Bengal Board on June 3, 2022 at 9 am in a Press conference.
Thereafter, the notice also apprised of the websites on which the students can check their respective scores. The names of all such websites are mentioned below.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: List of Websites Where Scores Will Be Released
Along with this, the students will also be able to check their respective results over SMS. The detailed steps for the same are mentioned herewith.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Steps to Check Result Through SMS
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the ‘New Message’ option. Compose a new message in this format: WB10
- Send the typed message to ‘5676750’.
- You will soon receive the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022 through SMS.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Steps to Check Scores on Official Website
Students who had appeared in the exam must follow the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to check their respective scores.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education at wbresults.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant result link which will be made available on the website homepage after the result announcement.
- You will end up on a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials such as Roll number and date of birth in the blank space.
- Submit the details. The scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Check total marks obtained, qualifying status and other details carefully. Download the scorecard on your device then.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Link to official website: wbresults.nic.in
Related Articles on Results