West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will most probably announce the West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 in the upcoming week for Class 10 students. The WBBSE officials shed light on the aforementioned information by stating that the board has collected the evaluated answer sheets from schools and the post evaluation process is underway. Once announced, the students of Class 10 can check the West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 on the official website at wbresults.nic.in.
In order to access the result, students will need their respective login credentials. The results will also be available on the mobile app as well as SMS. In case the results are further delayed beyond the said date, they will likely be announced in the first week of June 2022.
West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2022: Statistics
According to the statistics, a total of 11.8 lakh students of Class 10 had appeared in the Madhyamik exam this year. This included around 6 lakh female candidates and approximately 5 lakh male candidates. It is noteworthy that the Madhyamik exam had to be cancelled in the years 2020 and 2021, owing to Covid-19 complications. This year also recorded an increase in the number of students who have attempted the Madhyamik exam.
The Madhyamik exam was conducted from March 7 till March 16, 2022. After checking results online, students must collect their respective marksheets from their schools.
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022: Steps to check
Students must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below to check their respective scores obtained in West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2022.
- Go to the official results website of West Bengal Board at wbresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads ‘West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 WB board’.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials such as roll number and date of birth and submit the details.
- The West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Print a hard copy of the same for future references.