WBBSE Mahyamik Result 2022 to be out tomorrow
– PC : My Result Plus
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is all set to announce the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022 tomorrow on June 3. Once released, the matriculation students who had appeared in the state board exams can check their respective scores from the official website of WBBSE at wbbse.wb.gov.in. The board has also released an official notification, shedding light on the result date and time. Information about the same is provided below.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
Mausami Bannerjee, the Deputy Secretary of examination, wrote to the heads of all the institutions that come under the jurisdiction of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. The official notification reads, ‘This is to bring to the notice of all the concerned people that the President of West Bengal Board will release the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022 on June 3. The results will be released in a press conference which will begin at 9 am.’
Thereafter, the notification also mentioned the complete list of websites where the scorecards of the candidates will be available.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Check Scores on These Websites
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Steps to Check Scores on Website
Students must follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to check their respective scores obtained in the state board exams.
- Go to the official website of WBBSE at wbbse.wb.gov.in.
- Click on the link to view result for Class 10 students, which will be activated after declaration.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials in the required fields and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Check all important details such as name, total marks obtained and other details.
- Finally, download the scorecard on your device.
- Print a copy of the scorecard for further need.
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022: Steps to Check Scores Through SMS
In case the official website crashes after result declaration due to heavy traffic, students can get their respective results through SMS as well. The steps for the same are provided herewith.
- Open the ‘Messages’ application on your phone.
- Go to the ‘New Message’ option and compose a new text message in this format: WB10
- Send the above message to 5676750.
- The scores will be sent to the registered mobile number of the student.
Link to official website: wbbse.wb.gov.in
Related Articles on Results