UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2022 declared
– PC : My Result Plus
UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2022 for the exam held to recruit male staff nurses. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check and download the merit list from the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
About UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male) Vacancy 2022:
The UPPSC had notified a total of 558 posts of Male staff nurse on January 21, 2022. The final date to apply online was February 21, 2022. The prelims exam was conducted on April 10, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, candidates will be recruited in Medical Education and Training Department of Uttar Pradesh and Medical and Health Services Department of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims Exam Pattern:
The prelims paper comprised 3 sections; namely General Knowledge, General Hindi and Core Nursing Subjects. The exam was held in the pen-paper mode.
- Maximum marks awarded in the paper: 85
- No of questions asked: 170
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2022: Steps to Check
Candidates who had appeared in the exam must follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to check their respective results.
- Log on to the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link to check result for the said exam, available on the right hand side of the homepage.
- The merit list for the exam will appear on the screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Check for your roll number in the list.
- Finally, download the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Obtain its hard copy, if the need may be.
Direct link to download the merit list has been provided below.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2022: What’s Next?
After the result declaration of Prelims exam, a total of 1025 candidates have been declared qualified to appear in the Mains examination. The mains exam will be followed by the document verification round and a medical examination.
Link to official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Related Articles on Results