UKPSC Civil Judge 2021 Prelims Answer key Out
– PC : My Result Plus
UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims 2021 Answer Key: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the answer key and the question paper for the prelims exam held to recruit civil judges under Uttarakhand Judicial Services. Candidates who had attempted the examination can view and download the answer keys for the Law and General knowledge paper (all series) from the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in.
Along with this, the Commission has also opened the objection window for the candidates who have found discrepancies with the answer key. Thus, such candidates can proceed to raise objections against the answer key till April 5, 2022. Objections have been invited only in the online mode and the link for the same is available on the official website of the Commission. Candidates will be charged Rs 50 per question, to raise objections.
About UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam:
The recruitment exam to induct eligible candidates for the post of Civil judge was held on March 13, 2022.
UKPSC Answer Key 2022: Steps to download
Candidates can go through the simple steps provided below in order to view and download the answer key for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the website homepage that reads “UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Prelims Provisional answer key”. All four sets of answer keys will be available there.
- Click on the online answer key objection link to raise objections. You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on the link that says “Click Here”.
- Then key in your login credentials and complete the process to raise objections.
- Download the page and save it for future references.
Related Articles on Answer Keys