WBJEE 2022 Answer Key: Last date to raise objections today
– PC : My Result Plus
WBJEE 2022: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is about to shut down the WBJEE 2022 answer key challenge process today on May 8, 2022. Candidates who find discrepancies with the answer key and are willing to raise objections against the same must submit their respective challenges by today (11:59 pm) on the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE Answer Key 2022: Objection fee
It must be noted that only one answer key can be challenged in one session. Candidates will be charged Rs 500 per question for raising objections. The payment must be made in the online mode and the challenges raised will not be reviewed if the payment is not made successfully.
After reviewing all the objections, the officials of the board will release the WBJEE Final answer key 2022. On the basis of the final answer key, the final scores for WBJEE 2022 will be calculated. The results will also be published on the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in. They can be checked using the candidate’s login credentials (Application number and password).
WBJEE Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Objections
Candidates who had attempted the exam can check the simple steps mentioned below in order to raise objections against the provisional answer key.
- Log on to the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the tab that reads ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’. You will land on a new login page.
- Login through your valid credentials (Application number and date of birth).
- Then again click on the ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ tab.
- Select all questions you wish to raise objections against.
- Submit the objections and make payment of the required amount.
Related Articles on Answer Keys