MPBSE MP Board Exams 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
MP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2022: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, MPBSE is likely to announce the MP Board 10th, 12th Result 2022 on April 28 or April 29. The MPBSE has announced the result date through the official Twitter handle by sharing the paper cutting of local daily. The result will be announced by the Board authirities online on the official website at mpbse.nic.in.
The MPBSE has also announced to provide the counselling facility to students. Dial 100 and Umang helpline will help to save children from depression post result declaration. If the student appeared depressed in the conversation, then the authorities would immediately reach home and will do counseling, so that he/ she can overcome from depression.
एमपी बोर्ड : रिजल्ट के बाद बच्चों को डिप्रेशन से बचाने डायल 100 व उमंग हेल्पलाइन की मदद
➡️ बातचीत में विद्यार्थी हताश नजर आया, तो तत्काल घर पहुंचकर करेंगे काउंसलिंग, ताकि डिप्रेशन दूर हो सके#SchoolEducationMP#JansamparkMP pic.twitter.com/LlOf2xFK3Z
— School Education Department, MP (@schooledump) April 25, 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Board has conducted the annual examinations for Madhyamik (Class 10) students from February 18 to March 10, 2022. While the MPBSE Ucch Madhyamik (Class 12) board exams 2022 were conducted from February 17 and March 12, 2022. The Board officials have not yet announced the confirmed date and time to declare the MP board results. once declared, the board results will be available on the following websites;
MP Board Result 2022: Steps to check
Students of MP Board can follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to check their respective results for the exams.
- Go to the official website of MP Board at mpbse.nic.in.
- Find and click on the relevant result link for Class 10 and 12 students. (link will be activated soon).
- A new login page will appear where students have enter the required credentials and submit.
- The MP Board Class 10th, 12th result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the scores carefully and download them on your device.
- Print a hard copy of the same for future references.