BSEB 10th Answer key 2022 Updates
– PC : My Result Plus
BSEB 10th Answer Key 2022: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) had released the BSEB 10th Answer Key 2022 on March 9, 2022 for the state board exams held for Class 10. Alongside this, the objection window had also been opened for the students on the same date, which is slated to shut down today. Thus, students of Class 10, who find discrepancies with the answer key can proceed to raise objections against the same on the official website of BSEB. The process is underway at biharboardonline.com.
Students must note that the objection window will remain functional till 5 pm today, on March 11, 2022. Post this, no objections will be entertained. The released answer key is provisional in nature and thus, objections have been invited from the students. After thoroughly reviewing the objections raised by the students, the final answer key and later the final result will be prepared.
BSEB 10th Answer Key 2020: Steps to raise objections
Students are required to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to download the answer key for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of BSEB at biharboardonline.com.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads ‘BSEB Matric Answer Key and Objection Window’. You will land on a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials to gain access to BSEB 10th Answer Key 2022. Along with this, to raise objections, enter the subject name and set number of the question paper on the dashboard.
- Then select the question number and choose the correct answer. Also provide the relevant documentation behind your objection.
- Submit the raised objection.
The evaluation process of answer sheets of Class 10 students is underway. The results for the same can be expected by the end of March 2022, according to the schedule released by BSEB.