Karnataka SSLC Result 2022 To be out on May 19
– PC : My Result Plus
Karnataka SSLC Result 2022: The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has released an update in regard to Karnataka SSLC Result 2022 announcement. The Education Minister for the state, BC Nagesh has declared that the KSEEB will release the Karnataka SSLC Result 2022 on May 19.
Through the official Twitter handle, Minister BC Nagesh apprised the students of the result declaration date for Karnataka SSLC exam 2022. His official Tweet read, ‘The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) will announce the Karnataka SSLC exam results 2022 on May 19’.
After the results are released, students can check their respective scores on the official website of Karnataka results at karresults.nic.in. Some other websites where the scores are available are, namely; sslc.karnataka.gov.in and dipr.karnataka.gov.in.
Notably, more than 8 lakh students had taken the Karnataka SSLC exam 2022. The exams commenced on March 28 and concluded on April 11, 2022. The exams were held in the subjective format this year, contrary to the MCQ format, which had to be adopted in 2021 owing to the Covid-19 complications.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2022: Students likely to be awarded 10% grace marks
It is being speculated that the grace mark policy will probably be revised by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board. According to media reports, the KSEEB is planning to revise the grace mark policy for students of Karnataka board. Reports further state that as much as 10 percent marks could be offered as grace marks to the students while preparing the Karnataka SSLC Result 2022.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2022: Steps to check
Students can adhere to the simple steps mentioned below in order to check their respective scores obtained in the exam.
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka board at karresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads ‘Karnataka SSLC Result 2022’.
- The KSEEB SSLC Result 2022 login window will be displayed on the screen.
- Key in your valid login credentials (registration number and date of birth) in the blank space and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will appear on the screen. Check the scores.
- Print a copy of the scorecard for future references.