IBPS Provisional Allotment List
– PC : My Result Plus
IBPS Provisional Allotment List: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the provisional allotment list for the post of SO, Clerk and PO/MT’s. Candidates can view the allotment list from the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. It must be noted that candidates will require their respective login credentials to access the allotment list for the aforementioned posts.
The official notification released by IBPS on its website in this regard states, “The candidates who have been provisionally allotted the posts are individually being intimated at their respective email addresses and mobile number, which were registered with IBPS during the time of online registration for the posts of CRP-SPL-X, CRP-Clerks-X and CRP-PO/MT-X”.
IBPS Provisional Allotment List: Steps to download
Candidates who are desirous of viewing and downloading the provisional allotment list are required to follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage of the website that reads “SO, PO/MT’s and Clerks Allotment List”. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’. The allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the list carefully and download it on your device.
- Obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.
Along with this, the direct links to SO, PO/MT’s and Clerks’ allotment lists have been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Related Articles on Results