IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) has declared the IBPS Clerk Mains result 2022 today on April 1, 2022. The result of the Mains examination has been published on the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. Candidates who had attempted the examination can log on to the official website of IBPS to view their scores. They will need their login credentials (Registration number/Roll number, Password/Date of birth and captcha code) to access their respective scores.
About IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022:
The recruitment exam to induct eligible candidates for the post of clerk took place on January 25, 2022. The candidates shortlisted in the exam will appear for provisional allotment across the country.
Each candidate must secure the minimum score in each test of the online main examination and must also obtain the minimum total score required, in order to qualify for the further process. On the basis of the vacancies available in the state/UTs, the cut-off scores will be decided, after which the candidate will be considered for provisional allotment. After the completion of the process of Provisional Allotment, the scores obtained by the candidates in the Mains exam will be revealed.
In case two or more candidates secure the same score, the merit will be decided on the basis of date of birth (Elder candidate will be given the first priority).
IBPS Clerk Mains result 2022: Steps to check
Candidates are required to follow the stepwise procedure provided below in order to check their respective results for the Mains exam.
- Go to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the notification flashing on the homepage that reads “Click here to view your result for Online Main examination for CRP-Clerks-XI. It will redirect you to a new login page.
- Fill in your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’. The result will appear on the screen.
- Check the scores carefully and download them.
- Take a printout of the same for further need.
Related Articles on Results