GPAT 2022 Result Declared
– PC : My Result Plus
GPAT 2022 Result: National Testing Agency (NTA), the examination conducting body for GPAT 2022 exam, has declared the GPAT 2022 result. Candidates who had attempted the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 (GPAT 2022) can log on to the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in to check their respective scores. In order to access the results, the candidates will need their valid login credentials such as Application number, date of birth and security pin.
GPAT 2022 Result: What’s Next?
On the basis of the GPAT 2022 result, the NTA will prepare a merit list of the shortlisted candidates, which will mention their names, marks obtained in the exam as well as their All India rank. All those candidates whose names are present in the merit list will be called for the counselling round for admission to 800 participating institutes of the country.
GPAT 2022 Result: Steps involved in downloading scorecard
Candidates who had appeared in the exam must abide by the simple procedure mentioned below to download GPAT 2022 scorecards.
- Log on to the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘GPAT 2022 scorecard’.
- You will land on a new login page where you must fill in your valid login credentials like Application number, date of birth and security pin to sign in and access the scorecards.
- Key in the credentials and click on the ‘View Result’ option.
- The GPAT 2022 scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Check the marks secured in the exam and other details thoroughly and download the same on your device.
- Obtain a hard copy of the GPAT 2022 result for future references.
Direct link to check the GPAT 2022 result has been shared below.
GPAT 2022 Result: Other Details to Check For on the Scorecard:
Along with the marks obtained, candidates must also check the other details printed on the GPAT 2022 scorecard. All such details are listed below.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number of the candidate.
- Candidate’s parents’ name.
- Date of birth
- Person with disability
- State which the candidate hails from
- NTA score
- All India Rank in GPAT 2022
- Scorecard validity
- Category-wise cut off scores
GPAT 2022 Exam Details
The GPAT 2022 exam was held in the Computer-based (online) mode on April 9, 2022. It took place in 121 cities where a total of 336 centres had been set up for the conduct of the exam. The paper comprised 125 multiple choice questions (MCQs), carrying a total of 500 marks. The duration of the exam was 3 hours. 4 marks were awarded for every correct response, while each incorrect response resulted in the deduction of 1 mark.
Through this exam, the shortlisted candidates will gain admission to MPharm courses in several educational institutes of the country.
Link to official website: gpat.nta.nic.in
Related Articles on Results