BSEB 12th Answer key Objection window to close today
– PC : My Result Plus
BSEB 12th Answer Key 2022: The Bihar Board had released the answer key for Class 12 exams on Bihar board official website on March 3, 2022. The last date for students to raise objections against the released answer key is today, March 6, 2022. The objection window will remain functional till 5 pm today. Thus, students who want to raise objections may proceed for the same on the official website of Bihar board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The students require their login credentials such as Roll code and Roll number to submit their respective objections against the answer key. Notably, the Bihar board exams 2022 were conducted in the offline mode in February 2022. After the conclusion of the exams, the Bihar board has released the answer keys for all the subjects and has given students the opportunity to raise objections against the answer key.
All the answer keys released are provisional in nature. The final answer keys will be released by the board after reviewing the objections raised by the students against the provisional answer keys.
BSEB Class 12th Answer Key 2022: Steps to raise objections
Students who have appeared in the BSEB Class 12 exams must follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below to raise objections against the released answer key.
- Visit the official website of BSEB at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads “Register objections regarding Answer Key Inter Exam 2022”. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Fill in your login credentials (Roll code and roll number) and click on the ‘Login’ button. The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key thoroughly and submit objections through the options provided on the website.
- Submit your response, download the page and take a printout of the same for future references.
Related Articles on Answer Keys