Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result 2022 Out
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result 2022: The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has announced the results for the exam held for the posts of Generalist Officer 2022. Candidates who had attempted the Generalist Officer Exam can view and download their respective scores from the official website of Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in.
About Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam 2022:
The recruitment exam was held on March 12 to induct eligible candidates for the posts of Generalist Officer in Bank of Maharashtra. The exam witnessed a footfall of 4, 488 candidates and was conducted in the Computer-based mode. A total of 500 vacancies are to be filled through this examination.
As per the result statistics, 1, 748 candidates have qualified the exam and are slated to appear in the interview round. The merit list has also been released on the official website which mentions the roll number and registration number of shortlisted candidates.
Candidates eligible to appear in the interview round will be tested through video conference at the Zonal office of the bank. Thus, such candidates must keep a vigilant eye on the official website for updates related to the interview round.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Result 2022: Steps to check
Candidates must take note of the following steps in order to check their respective scores for the exam.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Under the “Careers” tab, click on the option that reads ‘Recruitment Process’ and select ‘Current Openings’.
- Then click on the result link under the ‘Generalist Officers in Scale II and Scale III’ option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the scores carefully and download the scorecard on your device.
- Take a printout of the same for future references.
Direct link to check the result has been shared below.
Related Articles on Results