BSEB Inter Compartmental 2022: Scrutiny Process begins
– PC : My Result Plus
BSEB Inter Compartmental Cum Special Exam 2022: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has initiated the scrutiny process for BSEB Compartmental Cum Special Exam 2022 for Intermediate students. Thus, Class 12 students who had appeared for the Compartmental cum special exams conducted by the board, who are not satisfied with their results, can apply for scrutiny. The registration process for the same is underway on the official website of Bihar Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in till June 2, 2022.
It must be noted that the students will be charged Rs 70 per subject to apply for scrutiny process.
About BSEB Inter Compartmental Cum Special Exam 2022:
The Bihar School Examination Board had conducted the compartmental cum special exams 2022 for Class 12 students of the board from April 25 until May 4, 2022. 105 exam centers had been set up across the state for the conduct of the exam.
The Bihar School Examination Board conducts the Compartmental cum special exams for those students every year, who either fail to clear the Main board exams or do not appear in the Main exams.
BSEB Inter Compartmental Cum Special Exam Result 2022: Statistics
The stream wise passing percentage for the BSEB Inter Compartmental cum Special exams 2022 has been shared below.
- Passing percentage for Science stream: 63.87%
- Passing percentage for Commerce stream: 69.42%
- Passing percentage for Arts stream: 75%
- Passing percentage for Vocational stream: 100%
BSEB Inter Compartmental cum Special Result 2022: Steps to apply for Scrutiny
Students who are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the BSEB Inter Compartmental cum special exams 2022 must adhere to the detailed guide mentioned below to apply for the scrutiny process.
- Log on to the official website of Bihar board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads ‘Apply for Scrutiny (Intermediate Compartmental cum Special exam 2022).
- Complete the registration process to receive an application number. Then login through the generated credentials.
- Select the subject for which you wish to apply for scrutiny. Next, proceed to make application fee payment and submit the application details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for scrutiny has been provided below.