BSEB 10th Result 2022: Registrations for scrutiny to begin today
– PC : My Result Plus
Bihar Board 10th Result 2022: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will initiate the registration process for class 10 students of the board today, on April 2, 2022. Students who had appeared in the BSEB Class 10 board exams 2022 and are not satisfied with their results can apply for scrutiny of answer sheets. The registration process for the same will be facilitated on the official website of the board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. The registration process for scrutiny will end on April 4, 2022.
Notably, the Bihar School Examination Board had announced the BSEB Class 10 results 2022 in a press conference on March 31, 2022. The pass percentage of the board was 79.88% in the current academic year.
Students who are desirous of applying for scrutiny of their respective answer sheets will have to pay Rs 70 as the fees. Payments will be accepted only in the online mode. Simple steps to apply for scrutiny are mentioned below for the reference of matriculation students of Bihar board.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2022: Steps to apply for scrutiny
- Visit the official website of Bihar board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in or scrutiny.biharboardonline.com.
- Click on the relevant link available on the homepage for the scrutiny/rechecking of answer sheets. You will land on a new page.
- Enter your credentials like Roll number, roll code and registration number. The login will be facilitated through a system-generated application ID.
- Next, choose the subjects for which you wish to apply for scrutiny/rechecking by clicking on the boxes in front of each subject.
- Then pay the fees in the online mode and download the payment receipt.
- Obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.